THE BUDDY COMMUNITY

Welcome to The BUDDY Community

Come join us and discuss the world’s first emotional robot!

Note: You need to become a member of the community in order to post in the forum.
For our backers, please register with the email address used when you first pre-ordered your BUDDY.

Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumBUDDY Forum: DevelopersSDK
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

SDK

Where can I download a SDK?

Thanks

Hi Diego, 

The new version of our SDK integrating the new HW of the preproduction robot is right now available to our integrators' partners who have a robot.
We plan to open the access to other third-party developers in the near feature. 

Best, 

The BUDDY Team

I buy SDK with robot from Indiagogo before, last update version is 0.4.3.1b (2017/7/6), is this still work now ?

Quote from - Jeff Chuang on 8 July 2019, 20 h 17 min

I buy SDK with robot from Indiagogo before, last update version is 0.4.3.1b (2017/7/6), is this still work now ?

Excuse me Blue Frog Robotics but is anybody manning these forums? There is hardly anything on here yet you don't even bother to answer this person's question when he is both a backer and a developer? It's not like you can say you missed it! Please, someone pay attention.

Hello xljeff,

We still did not release Buddy for production therefore SDK that goes with consumer's version of Buddy isn't available.

When we'll deliver backers then an SDK will be open.